<p>Scimitars or Arab sabers with long curved blade originating in Persia and India and also used in the Middle Ages. </p>
<p>The Kabila is an Arabian sword with the hilt like the jineta and the blade like the scimitar. Similar to a Gumia but longer. </p>
<p>Swords Jaretas Nazarí type used by the Muslims in the Spanish conquest. </p>
<p>The typical Arabian Sword is a sword with a curved blade, one hand and a single edge.</p>
In Stock: 5 un.
In Stock: 1 un.
The Arabian Swords are characterized by their particular design, their blade (straight or curve) and the handle (with arabic symbols). The classic arabic sword is curved like, for example, the scimitar.
Kind of arabic sword
- Scimitar: sword from Persia and also used in India between the XIII and the XIV centuries.
- Kabila: is an hybrid between the Jineta sword and scimitar.
- Cutlass: curved blade sword, it's long and with just a cutting edge.
- Jineta: nasrid sword. It's streight and double edged.
- Shamsir: sabre from Palestine.
- Saif: arabic origin sword.
- Talwar: indian sabre with a cutting edge and curved blade.
- Nimcha: Magreb origin sword.
- Falcata: iberian sword used from the iberian and celtics.
The arabic swords, nowadais, are just decorative masterpieces for collectors, but also a symbol for some armies. In this moment, we applied discounts on some of the arabic swords in the catalog, with incredible prices.