DATA RELATING TO THE RESPONSIBLE
- Entity: SERRALZATE, SL
- CIF of the entity: B99269748
- Address of the entity: CALLE TOMÁS DE ZUMALACÁRREGUI, 10. LOCAL - (50006) ZARAGOZA
- Entity email: [email protected]
- Responsible for the treatment: LUIS ANTONIO SERRANO RAMON
- Telephone of the person in charge of the treatment: 976497776
- Email address of the Data Controller: [email protected]
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection and Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, in SERRALZATE, SL treat the data you provide us for some, or all, of the following purposes:
- File/history of workers and former workers of the company.
- Purchase/sale of goods and services.
- Purchase/sale of material.
- Control and supervision of the efficiency and quality of the entity.
- Coordination of business activities. Creation of contracts, preparation of payroll and other related tasks.
- Sending commercial information of the entity by post, email or others.
- Accounting, administrative, billing and collection management.
- Accounting, administrative, billing, collection and payment management.
- Maintenance of the employment relationship and compensation for the work carried out.
- Provide them with a service.
- Realization of copper through TPV.
- Carry out a personnel selection process based on the capacities, aptitudes and other information of interest included in the curriculum.
- Receipt of the provision of a service.
- After-sales service and loyalty.
- Processing of highs and lows due to common illness or work accident.
- Processing of budgets.
- Data processing for courses and training.
- Use of data derived from the activities of the company.
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our entity, request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data lies in:
- Unequivocal consent
- Execution of a contract
Your personal data will be given to third parties in the following cases:
- tax administration
- banks and financial institutions
- Consulting/Auditing Entities
- Management / Consulting
- Do not share the data with third parties
- social Security
- Occupational Risk Prevention Service
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not SERRALZATE, SL is processing personal data that concerns you.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In addition, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right to object to the processing of your data. SERRALZATE, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, you can do so through the enabled links that you will find below:
- To exercise your right of Access click here
- To exercise your right of Rectification click here
- To exercise your right of Suppression (Oblivion) click here
- To exercise your right to Limit Treatment click here
- To exercise your right of Opposition click here
- To exercise your right of portability click here
Alternatively, you can also contact us by post at the following address: CALLE TOMAS DE ZUMALACARREGUI, 10. LOCAL - (50006) ZARAGOZADO, attaching a photocopy of your DNI, to ensure your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surnames, email address used for the account or portal object of your request.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other competent public bodies for any request arising from the processing of your personal data.
DEFERRED PAYMENT (DEFER ME)
The user accepts that all their personal data will be fully transferred to Aplázame from the moment the user has started contracting the deferred payment service offered for the last time at the moment of choosing the payment method. This acceptance will be extended to third parties that have to access the files for the successful completion of the contract.