Lance China functional, fork tiger
Cold Steel reinterprets this classic spear of chinese martial arts that we have called, fork tiger. This is a spear classical fighting china with sheet steel with a high carbon content and grip in ash wood american.
- Shank length: approx. 162,6 cm
- Length of the head: approx. 63.5 cm
- Head width: approx. 36,2 cm
- Total weight: approx. 1871 g
- Head weight: approx. 1009 g
Ratings and comments from our customers
5 other products in the same category:
Stock: 1 un.
Tip of the roman spear model Vexillum made in steel. The tip of the spear measures 38,5 cm, and the diameter of the hole through which is inserted the wooden pole is 3 cm -- ATTENTION: REFURBISHED PRODUCT -- IT...