Stock: 1 un.
Both John Lee Musashi Ichi
Both John Lee model Musashi Ichi forged by hand. It is a piece of art asian:
- Blade forged carbon steel and hardened in the traditional way.
- Ribbed on the sheet to reduce the weight
- The handle (Tsuka) is made of wood and covered with skin of a fish (Same)
- The hilt is wrapped (Tsuka-ito) of black cotton traditional
- The handle (Tsuka) is anchored to the blade with pins of bamboo (Mekugi)
- The sheath (Saya) is made of wood
- The sheet has a 'collar' of brass (habaki) so it does not move in the holster
- This sword was crafted following the original museum
Ratings and comments from our customers
5 other products in the same category:
Katana John Lee model Golden Flower shaped hand. --FINAL DRIVE--The article is in perfect condition, except the box has a small defect, as you can appreciate in the photographs. It is a piece of art asian:Blade forged...