Katana John Lee Dragon
Katana John Lee model Dragon forged by hand. It is a piece of art asian:
- Blade forged carbon steel and hardened in the traditional way.
- The sharp blade has a ribbed to reduce the weight
- The handle (Tsuka) is made of wood and covered with skin of a fish (Same)
- The hilt is wrapped (Tsuka-ito) of black cotton traditional
- The guard (Tsuba) is decorated with a Dragon, which is a very important element in Japanese culture
- The handle (Tsuka) is anchored to the blade with pins of bamboo (Mekugi)
- The sheath (Saya) is made of wood
- The sheet has a 'collar' of brass (habaki) so it does not move in the holster
- This sword was crafted following the original museum
Ratings and comments from our customers
Customers who bought this product also bought:
5 other products in the same category:
Katana with Damascus steel blade designed for movements, never for contact. Includes box, case, cleaning kit and interchangeable tsubas.