Katana John Lee Imori
Katana John Lee model Imori with sharp blade. It is a piece of art asian:
- The sharp blade is forged carbon steel hardened
- Ribbed on the sheet to reduce the weight
- The handle (Tsuka) is made of wood and covered with skin of a fish (Same)
- The hilt is wrapped (Tsuka-ito) of black cotton traditional
- The handle (Tsuka) is anchored to the blade with pins of bamboo (Mekugi)
- The sheath (Saya) is made of wood
- The sheet has a 'collar' of brass (habaki) so it does not move in the holster
- This sword was crafted following the original museum
Ratings and comments from our customers
Customers who bought this product also bought:
15 other products in the same category:
Katana with Damascus steel blade designed for movements, never for contact. Includes box, case, cleaning kit and interchangeable tsubas.
In Stock: 1 un.
Katana with tempered steel blade carbon and edge marking. gift box is included. Suitable for training (only marking, never contact) with black lacquered wood scabbard. It includes tsuba parts and support. CUIDADO.-...
In Stock: 1 un.
Katana with blade of carbon steel temperate with marked edge. Suitable for training (only marking, never touch), with black lacquered wooden sheath. It includes tsuba parts, cleaning kit and cash. CUIDADO.- COMES THE...
Katana with carbon steel blade designed for movements, never for contact. Includes box, case, cleaning kit and interchangeable tsubas.
High quality Katanacarbon steel sheetcorrugated andwarm hand. Withwooden handle Strong>lined withauthentic ray skin Strong>. Tsuba and metal remaining in authentic brass. CUIDADO.- COMES SHARPIT INCLUDESkatana...