The Arabian Swords are characterized by their particular design, their blade (straight or curve) and the handle (with arabic symbols). The classic arabic sword is curved like, for example, the scimitar.
Kind of arabic sword
- Scimitar: sword from Persia and also used in India between the XIII and the XIV centuries.
- Kabila: is an hybrid between the Jineta sword and scimitar.
- Cutlass: curved blade sword, it's long and with just a cutting edge.
- Jineta: nasrid sword. It's streight and double edged.
- Shamsir: sabre from Palestine.
- Saif: arabic origin sword.
- Talwar: indian sabre with a cutting edge and curved blade.
- Nimcha: Magreb origin sword.
- Falcata: iberian sword used from the iberian and celtics.
The arabic swords, nowadais, are just decorative masterpieces for collectors, but also a symbol for some armies. In this moment, we applied discounts on some of the arabic swords in the catalog, with incredible prices.