Katana John Lee Golden Flower
Katana John Lee model Golden Flower shaped hand. It is a piece of art asian:
- Blade forged carbon steel and hardened in the traditional way.
- The blade is folded 12 times (about 8000 Cloaks) to get a beautiful damascus
- The sharp blade has a ribbed to reduce the weight
- The handle (Tsuka) is made of wood and covered with skin of a fish (Same)
- The guard (Tsuba), decorated with cherry blossoms and gilded, is a replica of the original EIGHTEENTH-century
- The hilt is wrapped (Tsuka-ito) of black cotton traditional
- The handle (Tsuka) is anchored to the blade with pins of bamboo (Mekugi)
- The sheath (Saya) is made of wood
- The sheet has a 'collar' of brass (habaki) so it does not move in the holster
- This sword was crafted following the original museum
Ratings and comments from our customers
5 other products in the same category:
High quality Katanacarbon steel sheetcorrugated andwarm hand. Withwooden handle Strong>lined withauthentic ray skin Strong>. Tsuba and metal remaining in authentic brass. CUIDADO.- COMES SHARPIT INCLUDESkatana...