The Witcher is an american dark fantasy and drama series. As the name says, it's a fantasy series based on the adventures of the sorcerer Geralt of Rivia who is a monster hunter for certain sums of money. The series was recorded and produced by Netflix in between Poland, Hungary and Spain.
The Witcher Characters
- Geralt of Rivia: a mutated monster hunter witcher.
- Cirilla of Cintra: niece of the Queen of that fantasy world. She possesses magical powers and she is bound by fate to Geralt of Rivia.
- Yennefer of Vengerberg: in his youth, she was abandoned by her parents. Later she became a sorceress.
- Jaskier: travelling bard who later became friends to Geralt.
- Cahir: The villain, he is the commander of the Nilfgardian army.
The witcher weapons
- Geralt of Rivia sword
- Wolf dagger
- Lions dagger
- Geralt dagger